Design/BuildSolar and wind – distributive energy systems – are investments you should trust. They should be well planned, designed right and built to last. We’ve implemented turnkey systems for over 20 years and can help you navigate the design and build process to fit your expected results and return on investment. View Design/Build
ConsultingWe can help you navigate everything from federal tax credits and Oklahoma energy rate implications, to full system install and long-term maintenance concerns. From hourly consultation to fixed cost designs and builds, for on-grid & off-grid benefits, Ion is your trusted and local solar consultant. View Consulting
If you have an existing solar or wind system, our technicians can help diagnose problems with your system as well as help you plan capitol improvements to improve performance or increase your investment returns.View Service
- Why Warren Buffett made a billion dollar bet on solar “The average U.S. residential customer pays 12 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh), which means the cost to drive one mile in an EV is somewhat less than 4 cents. By contrast, at 25 miles per $3 gallon of gasoline, those miles cost 12 cents each.” “When there are 100 million , figuring 60 kWh batteries, the fleet ...
- Implementing EPA climate change rule should be no problem for Oklahoma The end goal of the Clean Power Plan is to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from power utility plants by approximately thirty percent from their 2005 levels by the year 2030. When developing the rule, the EPA decided to craft individual emissions reduction goals for each state rather than mandate a single percentage reduction target ...
- SEIA Announces Support for ‘New Energy for America Act’ WASHINGTON, D.C. – Saying it will provide a big boost to the U.S. economy, while also helping to fight pollution and climate change, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) announced its support today for legislation by Rep. Mike Thompson (CA-5) to extend the Investment Tax Credit (ITC) for both residential and commercial solar installations. … Read ...
- Hawaii Passes Legislation to Go 100% Renewable In the last few weeks, state-level stakeholders around the country have been busy reforming renewable portfolio standards, proposing changes to net metering policies, and studying the potential effects of the EPA’s Clean Power Plan. Also, in an unprecedented move, the Hawaii state legislature voted to make electricity generation 100 percent renewable by 2045. Read more… http://www.solar.org/s/e5c3d17/
- Green Oklahoma 2015 Its such an honor to be nominated… be sure to vote for us! http://greenokla.com/2015/04/best-of-2015-voting-open/